Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Place For Art

I've had this drafting table  that I'd bought on Craigslist in the living room for a couple of years now. But, because there wasn't enough light, or any privacy, it was only used for putting things on. I decided to move it to this corner in one of my birdroom/bedrooms, where there is plenty of light both from the window, and a shop light I have hanging in there with full spectrum lighting.
So now I have a studio....I have to share it with 5 of my birds though, but I'm loving it already!
I started my first project already, a great design I have for cute little yin-yang parrots that I want to paint on a wood circle plaque.






2 comments:

  1. I really like seeing your birds. We have 5 cockatiel that we really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have a cockatiel too. They are such characters!

    ReplyDelete